There is currently no promotion information available, please come back soon to find out what is in store at your favourite Streats Restaurant. You can also visit some of our other pages for more information about what’s coming next to Streats.
1. Eligibility: The “strEATS and Coca-Cola® Holiday Social Media” Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario who are age of majority in their province of residence at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of Coca-Cola Ltd. (“Coca-Cola” or “Sponsor”), The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited, strEATS Restaurants (“strEATS” also a “Sponsor”), the contest administrator: LPi Group Inc. (“LPi”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents, and any agencies or other companies involved in the development or execution of the Contest or production or distribution of Contest materials, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations.
2. Sponsors: Coca-Cola Ltd., 335 King Street East, Toronto, Ontario, M5A 1L1
strEATS Restaurants: 3048 – 9th Street SE, Calgary, Alberta, T2G 3B9
Administrator: LPi Group, Suite 305, 245 Yorkland Blvd, Toronto, Ontario M2J 4W9
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Contest begins on December 1, 2022 at 9:00:01 a.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) and ends on December 31, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. ‘MT’ (the “Contest Period”).
5. How to Enter: To enter the Contest, you must go to www.streats.ca/promotions the (“Contest Website”), during the Contest Entry Period, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the contest entry process. All information provided must be complete and truthful. Limit of one (1) entry email address. Once your entry has been received in accordance with these Official Rules (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion), you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Contest. By entering the contest you agree to register for the strEATS Loyalty Program. Registration is free. Disposable email addresses cannot be used for contest entry.
6. Requirements of Potential Winner: Potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be required to correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question without any assistance in order to be eligible to receive their prize. In addition, each potential winner will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 96 hours of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration and Complete Release and Waiver of Claims (“Waiver”) in order to claim their prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If a potential winner fails to do so, they may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event the potential winner is a minor, the prize will be deemed forfeited. In the event that any potential winner forfeits the prize, fails to answer the skill-testing question correctly, or is disqualified for any reason, the prize will again become part of the available prize pool and another potential winner will be randomly drawn from eligible entries received for that prize. Upon verification of each winner’s Waiver and their answer to the skill-testing question, winners will be contacted by Administrator regarding fulfillment of their prize within sixty (60) business days. Should the prize go unclaimed at the end of the contest period, it will remain the property of the contest sponsor.
7. Prize: There is one (1) prize to be given away. The prize is a Prepaid Gift Card valued at $1,000.00 CAD. All prize details will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, and terms and conditions of prize will apply. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1000.00 CAD. Prepaid Gift Card terms and conditions apply. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. The winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
8. Prize Draw: A Sponsor will randomly choose one (1) potential winner from all qualified entries received. On or about January 4, 2023, Sponsor will randomly choose one (1) potential winner from all qualified entries received.
9. Odds: The odds of winning the Prize in this Contest depends on the total number of valid entries received each day during the Contest Period.
10. Requirements of Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s consent for the Sponsor and the Sponsor’s designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, city and province of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
11. General Conditions: If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, operation, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, and select the winners, from the entries received prior to the action taken or in other such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Contest, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Contest, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Coca-Cola Ltd. (“Coca-Cola” or “Sponsor”), The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited , strEATS Restaurants (“strEATS” also a “Sponsor”), the contest administrator: LPi Group Inc. (“LPi”), and their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective agents and agencies, promotional partners, prize partners, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or use of the prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing or judging of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any Submission.
13. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Courts of Ontario, Canada; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event legal fees or disbursements; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Province of Ontario, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Province of Ontario or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Province of Ontario.